PARENT COMMUNITY NETWORKING CENTER (PCNC)
Parent Facilitator: Mrs. Miki Crisp
The mission of the PCNC is to develop a sense of community and a caring, learning network to strengthen family, neighborhood, school, and classroom for every student's well-being and attainment of standards. It does this by:
- Communicating: Communication between home and school is regular, two way, and meaningful.
- Parenting: Responsible parenting is promoted and supported.
Student Learning: Parents and families play an integral role in assisting student learning and development toward college and career readiness.
- Volunteering: Parents and families are welcome in the school, and their support and assistance are sought.
- School Decision Making: Parents and families are partners in the decisions that affect children and families.
- Collaborating with the Community: Community resources are made available to strengthen school programs, family practices, and student learning.