1. Reading Log 15-20 minutes daily
2. Reading Homework (each student is assigned homework from their reading teacher) Review words on the cover of the assigned book and read the story with your child. Then answer questions in reading folder. Please discuss and help your child answer in complete sentences. (A sentence starts with capital letter and ends with punctuation. Also answer using part of the question and details from the story).
3. Math worksheet on concepts covered in class. Please review with your child.
4. Check Rams Binder and Planner daily. Please sign Planner daily.
5. We do send home Scholastic News articles please help your child complete both magazine and worksheet given. Students will have time in class to start work but please help them complete work.
6. If students bring home incomplete work, please help to complete and turn in as soon as possible. Some students want to bring home work that is not completed in class and finish work at home. Students are given a lot of time to finish work, but some students still need more time to complete. Please help your child.
Thank you for your support with homework.